Not Getting Stuff Done and Feeling Bad About It?
- Running around like a headless chicken and getting nowhere
- Losing sleep worrying about what needs to be done
- Really busy whilst avoiding the stuff you know you should be doing
- Doing nothing and feeling worse and worse about it
A ‘Get It Done Fun Day’ is just what you need to end the pain and get moving again
‘Get It Done Fun Days’ are invaluable for you if you:
- know what you want to do but are dragging your feet getting stuff done
- don’t know what you want to do but feel you should be doing something
- feel totally overwhelmed by all the stuff you need to do
- feel disheartened because you don’t really want to do the stuff you feel you have to do
- feel totally stuck and can’t get yourself moving
If, after that, you finally decide you’re sick of procrastinating, going round in circles or feeling confused you can grab the opportunity and shift things once and for all. During a ‘Get It Done Fun Day’, not only will you get masses done but you’ll also come away with a greater understanding of what trips you up so you can avoid it in the future. And . . . not to be underestimated, you’ll have fun whilst doing so!
How a ‘Get It Done Fun Day’ works:
- You show up raring to go, on a prearranged date, first thing in the morning. Usually at 9.00 a.m.
- We meet on Skype, Facetime or Zoom.
- We work together for the whole day with me watching the clock so you don’t have to.
- We start with a conversation about what you want to achieve and agree on the first step.
- You’ll work in 45 minutes blocks and I’ll contact you at the end of each one to initiate a conversation about where you are, how you got on and what’s next.
- We finish at around 5.00 p.m. with a whole load of stuff completed and/or clarity about where to go next and you march off into the sunset with your head held high and a spring in your step.
The cost is £495. The value is priceless 😉
Click this link and sign up for your Free Booking Conversation where we will create the “plan” for your ‘Get It Done Fun Day’. This is to ensure you get the most done with the least amount of effort and most enjoyable way possible.
If you’re still not sure or have any questions, sign up for a Free Booking Conversation anyway and let’s see what unfolds.