I’ve owned my Gelli Plate for about 6 months now but haven’t really used it much so I decided I’d spend a few days trying it out. I’m aiming for 101 prints figuring that by then I should have a really good idea of what I can and can’t do with it. Here is a selection of some I’ve made so far:
Update on my first Handmade Book as per my ‘What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday’ post from a couple of weeks ago. I mentioned the cover and pages were going along nicely but I had yet to decide how I was going to bind it. I was hoping that today I’d be telling you that I’d solved the problem by using the Staples Arc system but, alas, it is not to be.
The cover is too thick for the punch so it’s back to square one.
It’s looking more and more likely I’ll bind by hand but we’ll see . . .