Not Getting Stuff Done and
Feeling Bad About It?
- Running around like a headless chicken and getting nowhere
- Losing sleep worrying about what needs to be done
- Really busy whilst avoiding the stuff you know you should be doing
- Doing nothing and feeling worse and worse about it
A ‘Get It Done Fun Day’ is just what you need
to end the pain and get moving again
‘Get It Done Fun Days’ are invaluable for you if you:
- know what you want to do but are dragging your feet getting stuff done
- don’t know what you want to do but feel you should be doing something
- feel totally overwhelmed by all the stuff you need to do
- feel disheartened because you don’t really want to do the stuff you feel you have to do
- feel totally stuck and can’t get yourself moving
If you recognise yourself in any of the above reserve yourself a free 1:1 ‘Get It Done Fun Day’ booking conversation and let’s get you into action.
If, after that, you finally decide you’re sick of procrastinating, going round in circles or feeling confused you can grab the opportunity and shift things once and for all. During a ‘Get It Done Fun Day’, not only will you get masses done but you’ll also come away with a greater understanding of what trips you up so you can avoid it in the future. And . . . not to be underestimated, you’ll have fun whilst doing so!
This Could Be You!
My Experience of working with Gillian was great!
I saw a you tube video of her talking about the ‘Get it Done Days’ she was offering and after we had a conversation about it, decided it was just what I needed to clear a lot of ‘stuff’ that had backed up and I was just putting off doing.
Simply seeing Gillian talking about it on the video had got me motivated and I was very willing and up for the challenge. By the time we talked first thing in the morning of our ‘Get it Done Day’ I was itching to get started.
The day went brilliantly, I loved having set tasks and reporting in that I had accomplished things. I cleared a lot of the ‘sticky stuff’ and ended the day with a plan to get the rest sorted by the end of the week. I didn’t quite manage the exact deadline we set, but was not far off, so very proud of myself and grateful for Gillian’s assistance.
I would highly recommend doing this if you keep finding ways not to do things that you know you should, and I can personally say the good feeling you get from doing stuff is GREAT!
I will certainly be doing it again in the future.
Writing a glowing testimonial for Gillian is easy! When she described how her Flow days” work I knew instantly that I wanted to experience the fun that clearly infused the concept. My first day was everything I hoped for, effortless focus, productivity and a feeling of ease, as my day really became just one thing at a time. On some occasions I finished before the allocated time for the tasks I identified which surprised and pleased me.
The magic formula is in Gillian’s listening and her clarity, which led me to have greater clarity about all the ideas, tasks, projects, general to-dos that seem to swim around in my head and get in the way rather than present themselves in an orderly fashion for me to proceed with, skillfully through to completion.
Until you experience the simplicity of Gill’s days, and the results for yourself, it may be hard to fathom how something that looks so simple can work so well and feel so light and easy. So my recommendation is go ahead and try one!
How a ‘Get It Done Fun Day’ works:
- You show up raring to go, on a prearranged date, first thing in the morning. Usually at 9.00 a.m.
- We meet on Skype, Facetime or Zoom.
- We work together for the whole day with me watching the clock so you don’t have to.
- We start with a conversation about what you want to achieve and agree on the first step.
- You’ll work in 45 minutes blocks and I’ll contact you at the end of each one to initiate a conversation about where you are, how you got on and what’s next.
- We finish at around 5.00 p.m. with a whole load of stuff completed and/or clarity about where to go next and you march off into the sunset with your head held high and a spring in your step.
The cost is £495. The value is priceless 😉
Click this link and sign up for your Free Booking Conversation where we will create the “plan” for your ‘Get It Done Fun Day’. This is to ensure you get the most done with the least amount of effort and most enjoyable way possible.
If you’re still not sure or have any questions, sign up for a Free Booking Conversation anyway and let’s see what unfolds.
Book A Get It Done Conversation ~Start Now!